New users please check your spam folder if the activation email doesn't appear in your inbox.

Author Topic: CTW Charity Wrestling: "Fight Cystic Fibrosis" 4/17/15  (Read 71 times)

CTWColin

• Student of the game
    • View Profile
CTW Charity Wrestling: "Fight Cystic Fibrosis" 4/17/15
« on: April 04, 2015, 02:35:19 PM »
CTW Charity Wrestling will present its debut event, “Fight Cystic Fibrosis”, live from the Days Inn Bridgewater on Friday, April 17th , 2015. 100% of the proceeds from the pro wrestling show will go directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation through its Greater New Jersey Chapter. Doors open at 7:15 p.m., and bell time is 8:00 p.m.

The event will feature WWE Hall of Famer Tito Santana and former ECW Heavyweight Champions Rhino and Justin Credible in main event matches. WWE Hall of Famer "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka will also be in attendance signing autographs. The card itself features NINE huge matches.

MAIN EVENT: ECW Rules - Rhyno & Justin Credible vs. Garden State Gods (Eric Corvis & Myke Quest)

Featured Bouts:
- Fatal 4-Way Elimination: Joey Janela vs. Archadia vs. Brian Brass vs. Joey Adams
- Falls Count Anywhere: Scumbag Nation (Rudeboy Riley & Logan Black) vs. The Rogues (Kirk & Cannonball)
- Singles Attraction: "Supercop" Dick Justice vs. Jay Freddie

PLUS: 2 Hot Steve Scott, The Beast Squad (Steve Mack & Kyle the Beast), Matt Macintosh, Marq Quen, Smiley, "Diamond Cut" Ace Perry, "Flawless" Blake Morris, and many more!

ENTER TO WIN: signed NJ Devils memorabilia, NY Red Bulls tickets, Somerset Patriots tickets, Applebee's gift certificate and much more!

Tickets are available at the door, or in advance by visiting www.CharityWrestling.com.

Ronnieballgame

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: CTW Charity Wrestling: "Fight Cystic Fibrosis" 4/17/15
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 02:48:37 AM »
Solid Show tonight, the ceiling could of been higher and the fans were really weak but the talent was there.

Quick thoughts.....
Joey Janela had the highlight of the night (doesn't he always seem to) by jumping off the top rope into the ceiling tiles/air conditioner/lighting and stomping on one of the 4 opponents in the match (slips my mind who at the moment)

Drake Chambers: first time I have seen this guy wrestle and I cannot wait to see him wrestle again

The Beast and Steve Mack are a force on the Indy tag scene, would love to see them get some more matches against bigtime tag teams (Daniels and Kazarian?) Fat Frank I hope the Beast is on your radar guy looks great in the ring, and is a up and coming talent.

Ace Perry: heard a bunch about him, kind of laid low in the four way match but showed a lot of signs of a good wrestling talent

my comments are just thoughts I am no wrestling genius or claim to be one just some observations on the night