New users please check your spam folder if the activation email doesn't appear in your inbox.

Author Topic: Let's hear your Wrestlemania 31 Feedback  (Read 82 times)

FatFrank

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Let's hear your Wrestlemania 31 Feedback
« on: March 30, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
I have nothing to complain about, thought it was a good show. Either Brock is the best blader in the history of wrestling or he killed himself with that ring post head shot

I ♡ Ronda so that was a nice surprise.

The Monday Night RAW after Wrestlemania is the only one I ever watch live, looking forward to it tonight.

HHH/STING was killing me 3 mins into the match. Enjoyed seeing the Monday Night War with DX vs NWO. Would have been insane if Goldberg came out for the save.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:31:14 AM by FatFrank »

hollow

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear your Wrestlemania 31 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 07:30:08 PM »
The ladder match was great. I actually liked that match best. The RKO spot out of nowhere during the Orton/Rollins match was an awesome Wrestlemania moment! Not a real big fan of HHH, or Sting for that matter...but it was still pretty entertaining. Hunter looked like an idiot coming out in that get up. I understand the Terminator deal, but you can't be Conan the Terminator...it just doesn't work. Bray Wyatt and the Undertaker came through.

The Andre The Giant Battle Royal was pretty sweet as well. Loved the friction between Mizdow and the Miz come to a head...I was really pulling for Mizdow to win the whole thing...but time to throw Big Show a bone. All in all, another fun Wrestlemania!
"Every player is a winner...and every winner, is a player"

-Larry Sweeney

Ronnieballgame

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear your Wrestlemania 31 Feedback
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:54:41 AM »
For not really expecting much, I was pretty happy I tuned in.  Four way tag match was missed by many, but I thought it was one of the better matches of the night.  Battle Royal eh. Ladder match was impressive and filled with former wrestlers who appeared on JAPW cards. Sting Vs HHH was a nice tribute to the Monday Night wars. Taker vs Wyatt would of been better at night (daylight and both of those characters didn't work for me)  Nice main event, good way to get the strap off of brock without him losing