New users please check your spam folder if the activation email doesn't appear in your inbox.

Author Topic: Raw after Wrestlemania  (Read 83 times)

Ronnieballgame

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Raw after Wrestlemania
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:31:43 PM »
As usual the Raw after mania did not disappoint. Enjoyed the debut of the Lucha Dragons and Neville to the main roster, the crowd was really into both debuts I think Neville has a chance to be a star. The crowd hates Cena and it will be interesting to see what the writers come up with this year with the wrestler the WWE Universe loves to
Hate. Brock Lesnar is a wrecking ball should be interesting to see what happens with his character in the next few months. I feel Rusev has lost his luster after his streak is now over hopefully he is pushed into a good angle quickly. The return of Shamus doesn't really do anything for me maybe he could get a nice run with Bryant going. These are just some thoughts.

The Mayor of suplex city !

• Student of the game
    • View Profile
Re: Raw after Wrestlemania
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
still wanna see what plans are for sting,possible rematch with HHH or a match with taker at mania if both guys are still physicaly able to do it.the title match played out really well made Brock look like the unstoppable beast that he is and made reigns look like he could take the punishment.